URGENT Dental services
If you need help with an urgent dental problem, call the Urgent Dental Service on 0333 332 3800, available from 8am to 10pm everyday, including weekends and bank holidays
- The number should NOT be used by patients who have a regular dentist during normal surgery hours.
- This is an appointment only service - the Urgent Dental Care providers do not operate a 'drop-in' service at any Manchester locations.
- Each one off urgent dental care appointment is a fixed NHS patient charge Band 1, currently £22.70. this fee shall be paid each time you access Urgent Dental Care Services.
When you call you will assessed by a member of the team according to a strict criteria. The following conditions include:-
- Dental and soft tissue infections
- Severe dental and facial pain
- Fractured teeth or tooth
If you need help finding an NHS dentist, please visit www.nhs.uk