Clinics & Services
In addition to general medical consultations we are pleased to be able to provide specialist clinics and services covering the following areas:
- Chronic disease management - special clinics are run by the practice for the management of diabetes, coronary heart disease, heart failure, asthma and chronic pain.
- Child development clinic - the surgery will send you an appointment for your baby to have a 6 week check. This will usually be on a Monday afternoon and at the same time we try to make an appointment for you to have your Post Natal examination.
- Child immunisation clinics - held on Tuesdays 09:30 - 11:30.
- Family planning - the practice provides a range of contraceptive services. Please discuss this with the doctors in a normal consultation. Coils and implants are available through designated Family Planning Clinics.
- Travel vaccinations - with the practice nurse.
- Minor surgery - the surgery has a well equipped treatment room and the doctors are all accredited to provide a range of minor surgical procedures. Appointments for a minor operation should only be made after an initial consultation with one of the doctors.
- Anticoagulant monitoring clinic - the practice nurses hold weekly clinics on Monday and Tuesday afternoons for all patients requiring anticoagulant monitoring.
- Smoking cessaition - available at the surgery or through the NHS Stop Smoking Service.