We have pledged to be an Antibiotic Guardian!
Together we can make better use of these precious medicine and protect them so that they are effective for our future.
Welcome to the Swan Lane Medical Centre website where we hope you will find enhanced convenience added to first class healthcare. Find out when we are open and how to see a member of the team. We’ve made life a little easier with practice updates, news on the latest health issues and even access to repeat medication all at your fingertips.
Your Good Health
Access to a wide range of healthcare services is a key element of a good local practice. We don’t just want to see you when you’re ill we want to make sure you stay healthy too. Check out how we can cover both bases with our clinics and services.
Our professional team will ensure you receive the best attention at all times whether you’re attending a specialist clinic or a routine appointment. If you’re new to the area registration is easy and comes with the comfort of discretion and confidentiality assured.
The provision of high quality, effective healthcare for the practice population, whilst promoting an environment enabling personal and professional development.
- The key objectives for the practice are:
- Improved patient satisfaction
- Greater patient involvement
- Increased job satisfaction for staff and partners
- Provision of a safe environment for patients and staff
- Continued success in meeting local, government, regional and national targets for the provision of health care services to our patients
- The maintenance of existing services, and thorough identification of local needs, the appropriate expansion of services
- Maximisation of profitability through efficient, effective and innovative use of resources.
The Practice was inspected in October 2018 and received an overall grade of "Good". For further information please visit the link below:-
Visit us on Facebook
(Site updated 26/06/2019)